[hpsdr] Blackfin

Thomas Kleffel tk at maintech.de
Thu Jul 12 05:32:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

>> One can't help thinking a Mac Mini would make a very nice SDR host.
>>

> or a PS3... :-)

I have been at the 23C3, a german hacker congress, 26th to 29th of
december 2006. Someone brought a PS3 (they were not available in europe
at that time) and he met with a guy (who I think was working for Ettus
Research). They attached a USRP to the PS3 and tried to port parts of
the GNURadio code to the Cell SPUs. Sadly I don't know if they succeeded
or I the project went on after the event.

Thomas