[hpsdr] Blackfin

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:59:02 PDT 2007

On 7/13/07, Frank Brickle <brickle at pobox.com> wrote:

> > Ordered one this morning... I'll let you know how it goes.
>
> Excellent. Real empirical information! :-)
>
> Not that I think for a second you're going to need it, but if I
> can help, shout.
>
> Have you decided which distro you're going to install?
>
> 73
> Frank
> AB2KT

Hi Frank,

I thought I'd try a minimal command line only install of Ubuntu 7.04
install using the alternate CD.  I gave it a try on a system here and
it appears I can get it down to where I can fit it on a 512 MB flash
drive.   I've installed the low latency kernel.   I am going to try
stripping it down further then installing the packages I need to
support DttSP.

73 Phil N8VB