[hpsdr] Gibraltar?????

Lester Veenstra M0YCM K1YCM M0YCM at veenstras.com
Sun Jul 15 03:42:11 PDT 2007

In view of those of use that do want to steer our own oscillators, please,
when it comes time, please offer the community (of smd soldering challenged)
an assembled board without the Valpey Fisher OCXO installed or included.

Lester B Veenstra  M0YCM K1YCM

US Postal Address:
PSC 45 Box 781
APO AE 09468 USA