[Hpsdr] New PowerSDR features in Flex SVN 1352 and later

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Jul 24 21:06:28 PDT 2007

Folks -- I've updated the PowerSDR J/O support code to run
initozy11.bat automatically and only when needed.    Also did some
cleaning up on the initialization and error handling for Ozy.  I
believe that there are no more cases where the PC hangs when you try
and run PowerSDR without Ozy initialized. powered on, connected
etc.  This also involved a change to the FX2 firmware - added a
vendor in handler to return the versino fo the firmware -- this is
what I use to see if Ozy has been initiailzed.  The source for the
FX2 firmware  is
@:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/Ozy-FX2-SDR1K-Control

The PowerSDR binaries are
at:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/trunk/bin/Release
These binaries include the new firmware.

My current work list for PowerSDR J/O support is to get the
TLV320AIC23B  codec hooked up to appropriate controls in PowerSDR
(mic gain, boost)  and to add support for reading the SWR A/D
converter on the 100 watt SDR 1000.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)