[Hpsdr] not recognized?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Jul 24 20:52:34 PDT 2007

Ray - How do you start PowerSDR?  What is the current directory when
you start PowerSDR?   The batch file and the new auto Ozy
initializing code in PowerSDR assumes that the batch file and the
programs it runs are in the current directory.

If you're using an icon to start PowerSDR - take a look @ the
properties for it and see what directory is listed under "Start In"

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)