[hpsdr] [Hpsdr] Call for Comments - ALEX

Ray J ray at w9ray.org
Fri Jul 27 20:36:08 PDT 2007

The GALI-74  looks a bit better than the MAV-11 ... I think these are
more power amp parts,  not really LNA parts...

But I would imagine that we do not need the sub half db noise figure
stuff... with cavity filters .. ect... that would be a little extreme
and quite pricey..

http://www.minicircuits.com/pages/s-params/GALI-74+_VIEW.pdf
http://www.minicircuits.com/pages/s-params/MAV-11+_VIEW.pdf

Ray J