[hpsdr] Softrock transmitter with Ozy/Janus

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Jul 28 21:06:34 PDT 2007

At the moment I don't think it can be done.  I've got part of the
SoftRock Xmit code in the 1.9.x series code from Flex - at the moment
it is untested and incomplete.  it is on my list of things to work on.

I don't know if other SDR software authors are looking at adding J/O
support  - the code I've written for it is now licensed under the
LGPL so it could be used as a basis for closed source SDR programs to
talk to J/O.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)