[hpsdr] Demeter

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Mon Jun 11 01:41:09 PDT 2007

Dear OMs,

First of all, I have to apologize for not responding to your mails this weekend. This weekend I discorverd that my remote mail-program wasn't configured in the right way. I will contact the system-administrator today, to solve this problem ASAP.

I have been reading your reactions on Demeter with great interest. At this moment I'm compiling an abstract of your comments. Hopefully, when all the comments are categorized, they will converge to an end-solution.

There have been comments for a "super controllable" power supply, but for
simple lineair solutions as well. Both solutions have specific advantages
and disadvantages... I hope to report to you on this soon!

The WIKI for Demeter has been created by Don AE5K (thank you Don). At this moment there is only a general description, but more information will be added!

For your information, this weekend I finished my Atlas. Hope to do some
tests with Janus and Ozy this week.

Thank you for all your comments,

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m