[hpsdr] Demeter block-diagram posted

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Wed Jun 20 06:28:35 PDT 2007

Dear All,

After some work in silence I posted a first draft for the Demeter block
diagram. It can be found on the Demeter Wiki.

The block diagram is based on a power supply which can handle:
- mains supply
- 13,8Volt supply
- battery supply (mobile and emergency use)

Demeter allows monitoring of voltages, currents and temperature.
Communication with the PC can be done by a USB-port. A hub is
incorporated to allow further distribution of the USB-bus (e.g. to Ozy
or a separate tuning dial).

The design is quite flexible. Parts which are of no use to the user
(e.g. a battery charger or the stand-by supply) can be left out.

I'm not yet satisfied with the Wiki-page lay-out.... it seems I have to
learn some more "Wiki" to arrange things in a nice way.

Further information will be posted as soon as possible. If you have any
comments or questions please send an E-mail.

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m