[hpsdr] Atlas

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 12:50:45 PDT 2007

Hi All,
  I'm trying to see what my problem is. I see both boards need to be side by side. I have ozy next to the power connector then skip a slot so I can see the leds them Janus. Why is it suggested they need to be next to each other.  I thought the motherboard was a straight through?
  I've read through the posts for the past 6 weeks trying to catch up and see some common problems. So far since Janus leds 4 and 5 being lit things look like I'm not taking configuring them with init ozy????
  I think I'm having problems other people have solved.  lurker frank