[hpsdr] OXDR HPSDR/SDR1000 In A Box

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 16:02:48 PDT 2007

john_eckert at agilent.com wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>After spending four days on my four hour project, it's done.
>
>Take a look:  exothink.com/OXDR
>
>http://www.exothink.com/OXDR/
>

>Now I can put a couple hours into integrating Bill's code
>into v1.9.0 :).
>
>73,
>John

That is a VERY fine piece of work! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I
will _not_ post images of my AJO system screwed to a piece of wood.

On page 7 you said:

"Here is the power meter board. The OXDR drives a legal limit solid
state amplifier and the power meter board monitors the amplifiers
forward and reflected power. The results are shown on the PowerSDR console."

How did you get that info back into PowerSDR? I have a similar setup,
with the LP SDR1000 driving an external HB amplifier, and I'd like to
have the power info on the screen. I have a calibrated directional
coupler, but right now it's feeding a pair of analog meters. Any tips
would be appreciated.

73  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale  AZ  DM43an
160m > 10Gigs