[hpsdr] OXDR HPSDR/SDR1000 In A Box

john_eckert at agilent.com john_eckert at agilent.com
Mon Jun 4 18:32:47 PDT 2007

Hi Alf,

Wood's good!

As for the power meter, I just used the same ADC that the SDR1000 uses
on the 100W board.  However, I drive it with peak detectors.  That way
I get accurate power measurements on SSB.

The set up goes like this:

		dual directional coupler, rf sample rectified
		dual rail to rail op amp configured as two pk detectors
		detectors drive ADC
		PowerSDR read the values if you tell it you have PA installed

I modified the PowerSDR code for fullscale of 3KW.

If you can read Eagle schematic files I can make them available.

Regards,
John
k2ox