[hpsdr] Janus frequency response ?

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Wed Jun 6 04:52:08 PDT 2007

Hi David,

I did post this issue regarding the input attenuator some time ago.  You may
like to consider connecting the balanced inputs of the Janus card directly
across the QSD capacitors and not using a pre-amp at all. You should find
that the noise figure of the Janus card is low enough for that to work and
also give a useful increase in dynamic range.

73's Phil...VK6APH