[hpsdr] [Flexradio] Dayton Audio

k5nwa k5nwa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 20:40:37 PDT 2007

At 10:12 PM 6/10/2007, Jerry wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>SNIP
>So a few questions:
>
>1 - How many would like a DVD of the Dayton Videos?
>2 - In what format? I'm using Sony Vegas 7 and can render a
>different format if needed.. I will have to do a test and see what
>kind of space and MOV, AVI , WMV or MPG take before we can say it
>fits on one disc. Single layer DVD's are less then a buck a disc so
>if it's 2 disc it's still pretty cheap.
>3 - Include your mailing address so I can figure shipping costs. My
>zip code is 51104 if you want to compute the shipping yourself.
>
> From there we can decide how many of these to make. I'm single user
> so coping DVD's  will not be very speedy process.
>Cost would be a blank DVD's, mailer and the shipping.
>
>I'm not in this to make or loose any money, so I will ask for just
>what it costs me and use PAYPAL.
>You can email me off list if you like to keep the noise down on the reflector.
>
>Also, if you just want a CD of the existing files that we put on the
>Web site that can be done also.
>
>Thanks, Jerry, WB0UZW.
I would be interested in one if it had higher resolution than the
current downloads. As far as for format any of the common ones is
fine with me, but maximum resolution is my preference.

I could help to duplicate, I have 3 PC's with DVD writers all sitting
next to each other, so it would be a mass production run. I'm the
same as you I would like to break even. If I had a set of high
resolution files, which I don't mind paying for I could send a copy
to anyone who PayPal's me for the cost involved in either DVD+R or
DVD-R according to the individuals preference.

Post office is the way to go for overseas, it's cheap but a nuisance
with the declaration forms but I don't think you can get away from those.

Cecil
K5NWA
www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com  www.hpsdr.com