[hpsdr] What's the story on Rocky support?

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:17:00 PDT 2007

Kurt

I've taken the liberty of copying Alex on his message. As Moderator of the
SDR forum at Dayton this year, I greatly appreciated his presence on his
first trip to the US!

You really need to listen and look at his presentation. Uploaded to
hamsdr.com. Look carefully at both the inspired algorithms he presented as
well as the simplicity of the user interface! This person UNDERSTANDS
"SOFTWARE defined radio!" From the "Inside Out". A visionary, who USES what
he produces! Let HIM decide!

That said. Mercury, from early reports from Phil, Phil and Greg, appears to
be the next 'state of the art' HF receiver...

Order one!

Thanks
Eric