[hpsdr] It's Alive!

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Mon Jun 18 11:15:43 PDT 2007

The dark LEDs mentioned on Ozy are correct. LED D3 lights when PowerSDR is
switched from Standby to On (receive) and D4 lights on transmit.

The SVN for the updated HPSDR/PowerSDR release with the modified initozy.bat
is

<
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/PowerSDR/HPSDR-1.6.3/bin/Release

Hope this helps,
73 de Joe - AB1DO