[hpsdr] All weather testing .... Ozy load

Chris Gerber chris.gerber at swissonline.ch
Tue Jun 19 01:34:39 PDT 2007

Hi

I got here the same problems from the beginning. But ignored it, all is
working perfect on my two SDR1000 units I use here.
I made test with different PS's. Linear and ATX PC Type PS, and found
the following and it might be interesting
for others.
After cutting all not needed wires coming out from the ATX PS just
leaving the needed +/- 12 V and +  5V DC then feeding the
left wires trough a large Ferrite, I  got exactly the same good results
as with the linear PS.
The temporare Ozy/Janus setup with this ATX PS is as good on noise as
with the Delta M44 system which works great.

73 Chris HB9BDM