[hpsdr] Errors with initozy

reinhold.autengruber at aon.at reinhold.autengruber at aon.at
Mon Jun 25 06:22:05 PDT 2007

Hello !

In the meantime it looks somewhat better

1.) Don't start initozy.bat from a networkshare. In this case
    there are permission errors from the .net Framework...

2.) I have installed .net and the usb driver new  and new and new ..
    (Thank's to Hans, DL2MDQ for Info !!!)
    Now there is mostly no more error message by the initozy.bat

3.) But: If I start Powersdr.exe there is an error like
    "Powersdr hat einen Fehler festgestellt und muss beendet werden"
    The date of the Powersdr.exe from
    svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/PowerSDR-ForJanusOzy-LatestReleasedBinaries/Release
    is  15.05.2007.
    Is this the correct Version ?

73, Reinhold Oe5rnl