[hpsdr] Schematic capture software

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Jun 25 08:03:19 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:50:41AM -0400, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

> Philip Covington wrote:
>
> > Diptrace <http://www.diptrace.com/index.php> also has a free version
> > available.  There are also various low cost versions depending on what
> > you want to do.  Diptrace is very easy to use compared to Eagle.
> > There is a support forum with excellent support response from the
> > developers.
> >
> > The paid versions start at $75.
>
> Looks like it's for Windows only, though. :-(

Some of my friends run Windows emulation virtual machines on their Linux,
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD systems. They're not great for real-time stuff
like radio control, but do OK for stuff like PCB design tools, editors, and
other applicaitons that don't need response to immediately follow stimulus.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin