[hpsdr] SSB TX is sometimes on the wrong sideband

john_eckert at agilent.com john_eckert at agilent.com
Tue Jun 26 07:42:18 PDT 2007

I have not had the wrong sideband issue since the original post.
It was definitely the wrong sideband, I can easily see the carrier
leakage with the audio on the wrong side.

My best guess as to the cause is a data base issue.  I was using
The 'Save/Restore' buttons between the two VFO displays to recall
my 40M freq.  After I got things working correctly I did a 'Save'
and all seems OK since.

73,
John
k2ox