[hpsdr] SSB TX is sometimes on the wrong sideband

Andreas Troschka smtp01 at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 13:33:59 PDT 2007

If nothing helps, or later it works again without apparent motivation and then the problem appeares again, I would look at the earthening circuit and try to be sure electrostatic discharges are properly conducted to the earth.
This because such a behaviour of your equipment sounds as like as being originated from e-static discharges puzzling digital circuitry/memory, or so.
It can happen because of vertical antennas also (and other types of non short circuited antennas). Mostly on windy days, they capture big amounts of e-static charges through the rod wich are brought by the way of the hot conductor of the coax directly to the ant. connector on the radio.

My 50cents

vy 73s de IK2WQI, Andreas Troschka