[hpsdr] Question about VID and PID of OZY

Johan Maas johan.maas at hetnet.nl
Sat Jun 30 11:25:30 PDT 2007

Bill,

Tnx for the reply.

Iam not building on my own but i like to known how it works....

The write_eeprom program uses also a vid and a pid as an input argument and
based on that information the usb handle must be determined; when the eeprom
is not initialized yet; what are than the vid and pid?

What about the the other arguments (the program needs 5 arguments?) Is there
an example how to call the write_eeprom program to initialize the eeprom?

Johan