[hpsdr] Happy Birthday!

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Thu Mar 1 13:12:38 PST 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HPSDR.ORG

March 1, 2007 - It was one year ago today that we began the website
domain hpsdr.org and our discussion list (reflector).  Today, on our
first anniversary of the domain, our reflector hit the 600th subscriber
mark!

Looking back, much has been accomplished in the year -- Atlas,
Pinocchio, Ozy, Janus and very soon Mercury and Penelope will be coming
along.  Support from TAPR and AMSAT.  An active discussion list, web
pages, and a fine wiki for the latest information.

One wonders how much will be accomplished by HPSDR in the next year.

GO!