[hpsdr] Happy Birthday!

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:23:12 PST 2007

Don

I can remember Dec 2005 when the number on a growing but small Outlook
e-mail list and Phil kept telling me. "Don't push too hard, I'm just
learning Verilog." Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow. I predict 2000 by
this time next year. Now that we have the first active products, the
interest should snowball, especially seeing Merc and Pen right on the brink!

Thanks for maintaining all the information!

Eric