[hpsdr] Board builders - BOM organizer

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Mar 8 11:06:44 PST 2007

Hello JANUS/OZY DIYers,

a complex project like JANUS/OZY definitely requires some organizing of the parts needed
to assemble the boards. Therefore I have made up two organizers for the components going
into the projects.

JANUS organizer

http://www.needles.de/HPSDR/JANUSBOM-Organizer.pdf

OZY organizer

http://www.needles.de/HPSDR/OzyBOM-Organizer.pdf

Since the component sections have exactly reel gauge of 4 mm you can simply glue the reels
   onto the charts with glue or double-sided tape. So you will have the components
available for every single component position.
I myself have laminated every single sheet but you can also print the pages on cardboard
or glue them to a piece of cardboard. So placing the components is just a pick-and-place
job when you start working on the boards.
Thought it could be of some help to a bunch of people with bare-board orders.

Have fun!

73
Horst
DL6KBF