[hpsdr] hpsdr Digest, Vol 13, Issue 12

Guy Atkins dx at guyatkins.com
Wed Mar 7 22:23:05 PST 2007

This is great to hear, Phil. My interest is in weak foreign signals that are
heard between the pounding 50 kW locals on medium wave. It is a situation
not unlike a crowded ham band during contest time; the RF requirements for
reception are very similar. My SDR-1000 with custom low pass filtering is
the best I've encountered for this application so far, but I'm looking
forward to Mercury to increase the close-in performance and do away with the
3X, 5X the LO response problems.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA