[hpsdr] A helping hand or two?

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery at smartlogic.com
Tue Mar 13 05:25:18 PDT 2007

Hi all

I could do with a bit of a leg-up on my project.  I would love my radio software to be usable and up and running on all platforms and on as much hardware as possible including of course the HPSDR. I said I would support the HPSDR some time ago but getting the system into a state where I can start to add those features in a plug-in kind of way is proving to be quite a lot of work. If there is anybody out there not totally averse to what I'm doing and can muster some synergy with the language choices, (not to mention who has a little time to spare) who can help in any way at all (developing on any one of the components, graphics, testing on other platforms, documenting or just suggesting where  it's crap) it would be much appreciated. If you have no idea what I'm talking about it's all explained at www.g3ukb.co.uk. I'm sure this design has a lot of promise - maybe I'm totally misguided, maybe with a few tweaks in the right direction it would start to apeal more, maybe ... Of course if no one takes a step forward it will still get there but will take a loooong time and will be missing the expert input from so much talent on this list. With so many hardware and software projects going on I quite understand that most of you that can do, already do and squeezing more time for something else is difficult, so I don't have unrealistic hopes but thought it worth asking the question.

73 de Bob
G3UKB