[hpsdr] A helping hand or two?

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Tue Mar 13 12:18:27 PDT 2007

Bob,

I've been following your progress as reported on the reflector for a
while and would be interested in helping out in some way, if possible.
I'm a software developer mostly using C++ on windows with occasional
Java, C#, and Solaris efforts although I admit to starting out on DEC
PDP-11 with Fortran! (I've been doing this stuff for a while).

I've already had a quick look at Erlang and, as time permits, have been
messing about with some of the tutorials.  So far, I like what I see.

I've owned an SDR-1000 for about a year now, using the D44 Sound card,
however, I'm looking forward to the arrival of my Janus and Ozy.  I
built my Atlas board a few months ago and should probably think about
putting it in some kind of box.

I'm interested in all the various aspects of SDR.  I should probably
reread your information and see where I might be able to lend a hand.
Feel free to contact me off the reflector, if you think I can help out.

73, Pete, N3EVL