[hpsdr] Preselector scheamtic.

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 17:02:07 PDT 2007

A good one is at BAMA or premium RX. Download the manual for the Cubic R3030. This takes 4 parallel bits. I also have a couple boards like that using a shift register to select the filter. All the L and C values are on the schematic so it can be easily simulated. Pin diodes switch the high frequency filters while relays are used for low and switching the CP640 grounded gate FET amp in or out.
  I also ordered the extender kit but I was not informed that they were out of stock. i hope they send it before the main order. frank.