[hpsdr] Preselector schematic.

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:19:39 PDT 2007

The pic's seem to be too big, will re-post them one by one

Henry.

Hi All, Frank,

Found the manual. (Nice radio!!) Thank you for your pointers.
Had a look at it, looks like a nice and straight forward switched bandpass
filter setup.

Also nice to see the antenna-input/receiver-protection circuit using the
neon bulb solution discussed here, in addition to an RF detection/auto
switch-off  circuit.

Copied some parts of the schematics and edited them a little to have an idea
of what the circuits are; just as examples for my own better understanding.
No intention to suggest this for Alex. (or infringe on any IP rights!)

Thought I'd share them. (if they come thru the reflector......)

73's,

Henry