[hpsdr] Preselector schematic.

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:48:16 PDT 2007

I got a "Waiting for moderator approval" message because they were too big
when I sent them all in one message.

There was no doubt by me that they were not viewable ... ;-)

Two observations:

- There must have been a design issue for using relays on the LOWER BANDS;
maybe also the lower (zero) resistance of the relay contacts
- The are having the relays switching a (small) current on purpose, I think
to keep the contacts clean, keep the resistance low

Henry.