[hpsdr] Hints to get your message through

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Thu Mar 22 08:09:48 PDT 2007

Just a quick note from your list administrator...

To get your message through to the most members of this HPSDR list,
please consider using plain ASCII text in your email program!

We have a few on the list whose ISP or email program rejects strange
fonts or encodings of text.  It means they don't get the message and I
get bounce messages to handle instead.

In addition, your message size will be much smaller, and guaranteed to
be readable in everyone's email browser.  Some discussion lists reject
non-ASCII text (such as HTML and some fonts), we do not (yet).

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator