[hpsdr] Pandora's Box

ZPO geekdownrange at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:59:27 PST 2007

Eric,

I agree that nan-ITX boards are very small. :)  Unfortunately, they
appear to top out in the 1GHz range.

I was thinking along the lines of:

http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/735

and

http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/products_id/552

I'm favoring the first one.  Those are mini-ITX units that support a
Core2Duo mobile chip.  Plug a decent dual-head graphics card into the
slot and you'd have a very competent system for running PowerSDR.

73 N5VFF/YI9VFF - Brian