[hpsdr] Pandora's Box

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:10:55 PST 2007

Brian!

Check out the Nano's instead. I've been trackin' them but not lately. They
appear to have come a long way.

http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.83/.f

Someone also asked about LCD's and such. This kinda cute and apparently more
are coming.

http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.490/.f

We did discuss 'stacking' dual Atlas at one point, but it got complex, and
the power connector would have had to go to the rear of the connectors
rather than as current, potentially interfering with plug in cards. Also
unknown effects on the buss. Atlasi is probably a better choice.

Thanks
Eric