[hpsdr] Pandora's Box

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 7 18:12:03 PST 2007

Hey Eric, Rick, and gang!

Not a problem on the time thing - I know exactly what that's like.  Been
trying to get time here to refine the Pandora concept and its been hard
to come by.  I'm trying to figure out how to sleep less and do more
HPSDR stuff!  ;)

I'm going to put together a little Pandora Concept update in a few
minutes as things are moving forward towards a real proposal to the group!

thanks and 73,
ben

--
Thanks and 73,