[hpsdr] Pandora's Box

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:26:30 PST 2007

Rick

Not a problem! I know the word Busy! I have really enjoyed reading and going
to all the 'time nut' links on John's site. For some reason I am very
attracted to having something with that kind of long term accuracy and
stability, even if it is overkill for just putting a radio on frequency. I
like the fact that the design allows for jumper selectable external input of
1 pps and 10 mhz, if you already have GPS. I was toying with buying the M12M
starter kit just to get my feet wet, but think I'll wait for Gibralter.

My family is tired of hearing me talking about 'time' and all it's
implications! For Christmas, everyone in my family got either Wooden clock
kits, Projection "atomic' clocks, even a battery clock powered by water (new
fangled 'water clock')

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW