[hpsdr] Janus - Ozy - SDR1000 simplicity

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Tue Mar 6 09:25:40 PST 2007

Hey man, you deserve it.

Thanks for the clarifications. I was going to leave all the detailed stuff
for the manual, just wanted to make sure no-one thinks that just because
HPSDR is sophisticated (as in extremely from where I'm sitting), it is
necessarily complex from the user's point of view.

I've been bugging Phil Harman lots lately about stuff on the Janus side to
be able to write the manual. When I get to the Ozy side, if need be I might
start bugging you (and/or Phil Covington - off list of course), so be
prepared ;-)

Thanks again,
73 de Joe - AB1DO