[hpsdr] ALEX - Call for Comments - II - Clarification

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Tue Mar 6 17:41:12 PST 2007

What about strong signals within the same band? The impression I get
(from criticisms I've read) is that the wideband ADC approach is
particularly susceptible to cross-modulation from such signals, and that
it's too late to apply filters in software. Is this fair? If so can ALEX
step in and help with this problem?

Murray VK6HL