[hpsdr] ALEX - Call for comments - Protection devices.

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:38:15 PST 2007

Hi All, Eric,

Unfortunally the result varies with the address(-es) and the address
sequence used in the original message.

E.g., I replied to your message with "Reply-To-All".

I ended up with a "To" field: Eric Blossom; Philip Covington
And a "Cc" field: hpsdr at hpsdr.org

I think that's is not what was agreed in the past, if I understand
Alberto's/Phil's posts correctly:

- The answer should go in general to the list, "hpsdr at hpsdr.org" thus in the
"To" field.
- -If- any "private" copies to the originator or others are required, these
should go in one of the other fields, i.e. In the "Cc" or "Bcc" field.

I hope I've got that right?
Anyhow, I myself will follow this convention, will it be with "one button"
replies or editing the different fields....  :-)

Sorry, for causing this slight off-topic discussion....

73's,
Henry.