[hpsdr] ALEX - Call for comments - Protection devices.

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:00:00 PST 2007

Hi All, Alberto,

Sorry for the "switch".....
I was a little bit in a hurry and just hit "Reply" which inserts the address
of the originator in the "To" field automatically and edited the result by
adding hpsdr at the "Cc" field. (Outlook)

The 3rd response "diodes with resistors to the supply lines" supposedly
would be better in this respect.
The resistors would reduce the hard clipping effects which cause IM products
in the front end.

73

Henry.