[hpsdr] Pandora's Box Concept Update!

John Kolb jlkolb at jlkolb.cts.com
Fri Mar 9 23:26:49 PST 2007

A PDF would be a flat drawing.  Solidworks can create a eDrawing as a
3 dimensional
drawing. Using the free eDrawing viewer, others can rotate and view
from different angles,
make parts transparent to view inside, etc.

I'm not a Solidworks expert - had the 2 day class on it, but no practice yet.

John