[hpsdr] Pandora's Box Concept Update!

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 11 17:33:32 PDT 2007

Hi John,

I've been able to get Solidworks to output a 3D-like PDF.  It looks
pretty good, even though its flat.  Probably the real term is isometric?

I'm not an expert either - far from it!  I just know I've printed out an
isometric that wasn't a 3-view flat drawing.

I'll probably do both - upload the model for those who want to rotate it
around, and as a PDF for those who don't...

thanks,
ben

--
Thanks and 73,