[hpsdr] Ozy with Gb Ethernet

Donald Kay dbk31415 at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 11:38:36 PDT 2007

Have you folks considered the RFI aspects of Ethernet? I just
finished switching my home lan to 100% wireless due to the
awful noise my twisted pair setup was causing (20 over s9
signals every 60 Khz). Personally,  don't think 10/100 twisted
pair Ethernet belongs anywhere near a sensitive receiver.

73 Don (KI6FOM)