[hpsdr] Ozy with Gb Ethernet

Warren Walsh ninercats at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:39:07 PDT 2007

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the link. It saves me a lot of hunting time.

They also have this chip and demo board:

http://www.asix.com.tw/products.php?op=pItemdetail&PItemID=84;71;100&PLine=71

The demo board could be used with the existing USB Ozy board, and there'd be
no need for me to design anything.  ;o)

73,
Warren - K2BM