[hpsdr] Export experts?

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Tue Mar 13 05:45:08 PDT 2007

Dear All,

Based on recent experience: USPS has the biggest chance on small
packages not being caught by the customs. Never had this kind of luck
with UPS or DHL. USPS is not always the fastest, but in my opninion
reliable enough. Not willing to start a big  discussion at this moment,
as shipping is scheduled somewhere in May, there is some time left. I
thought the group might be interested....

73's Jeroen PE1RGE

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m