[hpsdr] Phoenix - status

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:44:19 PDT 2007

DttSP, Radio Core, etc. will work HPSDR on Linux as well.  I see no
difficulty whatsoever in using libusb support under Linux to support the
HPSDR hardware very quickly after it becomes available.  OSX should
certainly be as easy if not easier.

PowerSDR is undergoing a major rework to support Flex's new radio but as
always that is open source and anyone can see the work being done.
Expect it to easily support HPSDR and even support many of its very
interesting features.

The other thing I see as achievable is GnuRadio support for HPSDR.  I am
really looking forward to having Mercury, Penelope, Odyssey, and various
other pieces as well.

"May you live in interesting times"
Bob
N4HY