[hpsdr] Phoenix - status

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Wed Mar 14 02:33:06 PDT 2007

Hi Phil,

I am interested because I am on the way to design something similar and have
already samples of the AD9951 and amplifiers OPA1632D and switches
SN74LVC2G53DCTR here and have started with schematics and layout.

In SDR1000 frequency programming is done through a paralleport where the
AD9951 has to be programmed through a serial port. How should the power sdr
software be adapted: by software-change or by hardware parallel-serial
translation?

Which advantage would the option with 2 AD9951 have?

73 Gerd, DJ8AY