[hpsdr] Pinocchio

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:12:14 PDT 2007

Graham/Lyle

I'll ask John, but I'd assume they are just sold out. I never thought that
these would be SO popular! Make the changes! All of us probably will need
one if there are any 'tunable' devices on boards.

It only took about 10 days for me to get the first 200 from E-TekNet. Had to
wait about 20 days on male din connectors, backordered, however they are
multi-multi-multi sourced in that quantity.

Graham, I have my board if you want me to send it on to you. I'll order when
they are in-stock again.

Thanks
Eric