[hpsdr] Pinocchio

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:17:01 PDT 2007

Hi All, Graham,

I ordered 2 Pinocchio extender cards with my OZY/Janus order.
So I am probably part of cause that they are sold out!   ;-)

I wouldn't mind if one would be taken from my order (I presume they are
reserved for me until shipping with Ozy/Janus?)
and be sold to you.

I don't want slow down development of Alex!!! ;-)

73's

Henry.