[hpsdr] Pinocchio

Graham Haddock grahamh at verizon.net
Thu Mar 15 07:32:06 PDT 2007

Thanks to those of you that offered me your Pinocchio card.
I think I will be OK, without having to take anyone else's card.

It sounds like there are a few Pinocchio cards left that can be
allocated, and the demand is high enough that there will likely
be another lot ordered/manufactured.  John and Laura are buried
in the paper and work for the Janus and Ozy currently, and will
likely deal with Pinocchio when they come up for air.

We better figure out a way to thank them, for what they are
doing for us, (and remember that they are volunteers!)

--- Graham

==